To be recognized by its stakeholders as a leader in providing quality and affordable academically rigorous Accounting and Finance education and research
The Department of Accounting and Finance provides a student-centered environment that promotes academic excellence, professional and personal growth. The department’s curricula and activities develop outstanding graduates who demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and competencies necessary to meet future career challenges in the world of Accounting and Finance. The department is committed to excellence in teaching, research, and professional interactions to benefit the University, the Accounting and Finance profession, and the community.
- Offer undergraduate and graduate curricula that develop the technical competencies necessary in the fields of Accounting, Finance and Research
- Create an environment which focuses on students as individuals and provide opportunities for students to develop the professional skills necessary for career development.
- Create a collegial environment and provide opportunities and support for faculty development.
- Develop and implement programmes that will promote national goals as entrenched in the vision 2030.
- Carry out research and disseminate knowledge in the fields of Accounting, Finance and Risk management
⦁ Team work
⦁ Commitment to Duty