FEE PAYMENT GUIDELINES
The fee payment guidelines are to guide students, sponsors and stakeholders on a convenient fee payment plan; to ensure prompt and effective fee collection for quality service delivery; and to facilitate effective planning and utilization of University resources
All fees shall be payable in full before the start of the semester. In the event of inability to pay in full before the start of the semester, the student shall be allowed to pay by installments as follows:
- First installment shall be paid within the first three (3) weeks after the start of the semester. This will include at least 50% of the total semester fees. Those accommodated by the University shall be required to pay 100% of the accommodation fees up-front. A student who will not have paid the said fees by the end of the 3rd week of the semester shall be required to take academic leave, failure to which he/she shall be de-registered.
- Second installment of 50% tuition fees must be paid in full by the eighth (8th) week of the semester. A student who will not have paid full fees by the eighth week of the semester shall be required to take academic leave, failure to which he/she shall be de-registered.
- Deposit at any branch of Co-operative bank A/C 01129062663600 (Karen branch)
- Deposit at any branch of Equity bank A/C 1250277107862(Karen Supreme branch)
- M-Pesa Paybill no. 400222 A/C no. 723#admission number(Registration number in Caps)
- Bankers cheque-to be presented to the University cash-office
- Cheques from CDF, County funds, other sponsors to be presented to the University Cash Office accompanied by the forwarding letter from the organization.
NOTE: The University does not accept CASH PAYMENTS and PERSONAL CHEQUES.