- Ensure you have met the eligibility criteria for the selected program.
- Ensure you have scanned Academic Transcripts, Certificates and a clear passport photo.
- Ensure you have scanned identification documents, either a National Identification Card, Passport or birth certificate.
- Kindly note that for all applicants with foreign certificates, you require equation/validation from Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA) which can be obtained from the portal https://rev.knqa.go.ke/or forward your academic certificates to KNQA for validation and equation through the email for KNQA: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Click here to see the admission requirements (https://www.cuk.ac.ke/admissions/academic-programmes/)
- Fill in the Application Form
- Make payment either directly to the bank or via M-PESA through bank deposit at any Co-operative Bank of Kenya Account No. 01129062663600 (Karen Branch, Nairobi) or through M-Pesa Paybill no. 400222A/C no. 723#ID Number.”
- Duly filled forms should be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org proof of payment of a non-refundable fee of KES. 500/= for Diploma/Certificates programmes; KES. 1,500/= for Degree programmes; KES. 2,000/= for Master’s Degree Programs and KES. 3000 for PhD Programmes or send to the following address:
The Registrar (Academics Affairs)
P.O. Box 24814-00502, Karen
For further enquiries, please reach us through,
0724 31106 or 020-2430127
NB: The University does not accept cash payments and personal cheques, therefore, all payments to the institution shall be payable through any of the following means:
- Deposit at any branch of Co-operative bank A/C 01129062663600 Karen branch;
- M-Pesa Paybill no. 400222 A/C no. 723#admission number;
- Bankers cheque to be presented to the University’s Cash Office;
- Cheques from CDF, County funds and other sponsorsto be presented to theUniversity’s
Cash Office accompanied by a forwarding letter from the organisation.