To create a well-informed HIV/AIDS free community.
To create awareness with a wide range of HIV/ AIDS related issues of the community for the successful fight against new HIV infections within and outside the Co-operative University of Kenya by 2022.
- To improve ACU activities by developing strategic plans for every quarter;
- To increase by 10% uptake of HIV Testing and Counseling (HTC) services each quarter;
- To increase student and staff HIV and Aids knowledge level by sensitizing 500 students and at least 50 staff each academic year
- To annually review the HIV and Aids campaign accomplishment.
- To annually source for funds for the ACU program activities by reaching out to partners/government agencies / NGOs
- To conduct monitoring and evaluation of the ACU program activities annually
- To increase student and staff HIV/Aids knowledge level by sensitizing 500 students and at least 50 staff each academic year;
- To establish and maintain at least one new external link and collaboration each financial year.