To be a centre of quality Technical, Vocational and Professional training.
To provide Technical, vocational and professional training which is responsive to the most current needs of the world population through research, innovation and technology thereby producing competent and relevant labour market workforce.
- Creativity and innovation
- to coordinate the management of Diploma and Certificate TVET related programmes;
- to provide administrative oversight on TVET related programmes;
- to ensure adherence to national policies, guidelines and regulations related to Diploma and Certificate programmes;
- to be the link between CUK and other Government agencies such as TVET and KNQA on all matters to do with Diploma and Certificate programmes;
- Maintaining TVET records for students and Trainers;
- Undertaking admission and registration of TVET students;
- Coordinating TVET programmes examination processing and administration