As we welcome you back from the short break, we want to bring the following notices to your attention:
- You are expected to clear any pending fees balance for last semester before you are given the key to the residential halls.
- Those who have cleared fees balances for last semester to collect examination cards from the Registry (Examinations begin on Thursday 9th January 2014 afternoon).
- Registration for the new semester January-April 2014 will take place as follows:
|All continuing Diploma and certificate students||Thursday 16th January 2014 from 8.00am|
|BCOB self sponsored (May 2013 group)||Thursday 16th January 2014 from 8.00am|
|All continuing JAB and Degree self sponsored students||Thursday 23rd January 2014 from 8.00am|
|All new students||Monday 20th January 2014 from 8.00am|
NB: 1) All students MUST register on their specified date as shown above.
2) On the date of your registration, collect a registration checklist from Registry to guide you on the registration procedure.
3) Please note that the university will not recognize you as a bona fide student registered for this semester until you sign the nominal roll.
4) Those who are in possession of any fees deposit slips should deposit them at Finance office immediately to avoid any possible loses.