A leading School in the University in Co-operative Training, Education, Research and Innovation.
To Provide Education, Training, Research and Consultancy In Order To Produce Leaders in the Fields of Co-operative Development, Community Development, and Rural Transformation,
Co-operation, Equity, Integrity, Professionalism, Accountability, Creativity and Innovation
- To enhance effective teaching through online classes and e-learning model by at least 70%
- To enhance customer satisfaction through holding at least two consultative meetings with class representatives in financial year 2021/2022
- Conduct evaluation of teaching staff at the end of every semester and provide feedback.
- To develop and submit two proposals for funding by developing partners in the financial year 2021/2022
- To develop at least two market driven programmes in the financial year 2021/2022
- To develop and disseminate new knowledge by publishing at least fourteen papers in referred journals.