THIS INFORMATION APPLIES TO ALL STUDENTS.
- Download instructions: Newly Admitted Students should follow these ( download instructions) instructions to download their Admission Letters and update their information online.
- Student Portal: Once registered ensure you know your login credentials to the student portal which you will be using throughout your studies. Access is through this UNIPLUS system (students portal) Queries regarding login to the student’s portal should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bio-Data: All Students must ensure their Bio-data is captured correctly during admission, registration and/or before graduation. That includes ensuring the order of names are captured as indicated in the KCSE result slip and national ID.
- Registration of for New Students: All Newly Admitted Students must ensure they have done both Admissions and Finance Registration in order to book units online.
- Registration for Continuing Students All Continuing Students Must Register online through the Student’s Portal before attending classes. In order to register for units, at least 50% or more of the total Semester fees MUST be paid.
- Hostel Accommodation: Students wishing to be considered for the available spaces for accommodation in the University hostels will be required to apply online application from the Student’s portal ( students’ portal). Allocation will be made on a first come first served basis and will only be done upon payment of full accommodation fee. Those who did not manage to get a hostel room, will be required to make their own accommodation arrangements from other approved private hostels near the University Campus. Check “accomodation” for the list and their contacts.
- Lecturer Evaluation: All students should ensure that they evaluate lecturers from the 9th week of the semester and at least one week before Final examinations
- Enquiries: Queries regarding Admissions should be forwarded to email@example.com or the Admissions office.