The Co-operative University Alumni Affairs
The Alumni Affairs team establishes and maintains supportive, lifelong connections with The Co-operative University alumni through frequent events and programs to advance the university.
What is the role of the Alumni Affairs Office?
- Build lifelong relationships with alumni in support of The Co-operative University of Kenya.
- Facilitate two-way communication between the institution and alumni.
- Leverage a powerful alumni voice on behalf of The Co-operative University of Kenya.
- Maintain history and traditions and help secure a bright future for the University; matters opportunities and support.
How does the Alumni Affairs team help the institution?
- Plan and implement alumni, donor, and special events and programs to engage alumni, parents, donors, and current students.
- Involve alumni as advocates for the University’s vision and institutional goals.
Why is Alumni Affairs important?
- Serve to engage alumni and current students in all aspects of the University.
- Serve as ambassadors and advocates for the University.
- Generate financial support.
- Participate in governance.
- Assist with student recruitment, both directly and indirectly.
- Serve as a resource and talent pool for faculty and staff.
- Serve to identify, recruit, and develop alumni volunteer leaders to support goals and priorities of University Advancement.The Alumni Affairs team establishes and maintains supportive, lifelong connections with The Co-operative University of Kenya alumni through frequent events and programs to advance the mission of the University.