- What is a catalogue?
A catalogue contains records of print books owned by the library.
- How can I borrow a print book?
Print books are borrowed from the circulation desks in the library. Carry your student identification with you.
- Does the Library have access to e-books?
Yes, Library subscribes to Proquest ebook Central . The database has over 100,000 books. Log in to RemoteXs portal to access https://elibrarycuk.remotexs.co/. Apart from Proquest Ebook Central , you will find links to other e-books like Elgar online and OECD.
- Can I access the e-resources from home?
To access e-resources from home go to RemoteXs portal https://elibrarycuk.remotexs.co/. You will require User ID and Password authentication.
- How can I access WI-FI in the library?
To access Wi-Fi within the library approach the circulation desk and request assistance on which Wi-Fi to connect to and get the password as well.
- Can I access e-resources off-campus?
- What’s the process & requirement for registering with the library in order to start using the library services?
The records of registered students are directly uploaded into the Library Information system and therefore for a student to access the library, he/she needs to come with their student ID. In a case where you don’t have one you can come with your national ID and admission letter, until the student ID is provided to you.
- Can I renew a book when off campus?
Once the book has been renewed, you will be notified together with the due date through email.
NB: Renewal can only be done once.
- How to access e-books and e-journals using the off-campus network?
- If you are a first-time user of the Library’s E-Resources Platform, you will be required to send an email to email@example.com requesting account activation using your student CUK email address.
- Once your registration is approved you will receive an e-mail containing information about how to log in, set your password, and other details.
- Click on the link provided in the registration approval mail to set the password you will be using to log in to the system
NB: You are required to use your CUK email for the registration