A leading provider of technology supported Education and training for sustainable community empowerment.
To provide technology-based education, training, research and consultancy in order to produce leaders in the fields of co-operative development, community development, rural transformation, business, applied sciences, information and communication technology for Development.
Education at your comfort!
IODeL Strategic Objectives
- To expand education access indiscriminately in conformity with Kenya vision 2030 and Sustainable Development Goal through ODeL Platforms;
- To widen access to Co-operative University of Kenya programmes to the global audience;
- Promote international linkages and network through ODeL Platforms;
- Enhance customer service and institutional image; and
- Explore additional modes of open learning
- To create innovative flexible course materials that will be accessed by ODeL learners;
- To attract postgraduate students who are in the workforce and are willing to upgrade their educational status while performing their obligational details;
- To offer continuous capacity building to facilitators and students;
- To continuously increase student enrolments in the ODeL programmes by 20% per year;
- To increase the number of digitized programmes; and
To increase access to learning opportunities by providing flexible eLearning mode.